Latest Service Update
We're implementing precautionary measures to reduce risk to ourselves & our customers.
As usual, studio visits are strictly by advance appointment only; no unscheduled studio visits, early / late arrivals.
Short notice arrangements may not be possible.
This update contains the latest changes to our service; please read all information carefully & adhere to all safety notices at our premises.
If you've booked an appointment, please refer back to this page before visiting to familiarise yourself with any changes.
18 March 2022
Face masks are no longer mandatory but are welcome & appointments remain limited to allow sufficient time between scheduled visitors. Max. attendance has now returned to 15 people, 1-5 pets per studio booking.
29 November 2021
Following latest Government announcement, face masks are mandatory for all visitors (removed for photos only).
We've temporarily changed max. attendance to 6 people from same household / 'bubble' for studio bookings.
We're still opening windows to provide adequate ventilation & fresh air to enclosed spaces where people are present.
Please see further changes to our service below.
We’ve made the following changes to our service, until further notice:
- Limited appointments & revised booking hours to allow time between each visitor & extra cleaning.
- On-location bookings limited to 30 miles radius SY8 1LR.
- Max. attendance: 6 people from same household / 'bubble'.
- Previews online only via client account, watermarked web gallery.
- If you wish to order in studio, short visits accepted by appt.
- Face masks are a legal requirement (removed for photos only).
Enquiries & Bookings
For booking enquiries, please submit a request via Book Now link recommended or phone the studio directly, (01584) 872340.
Due to the nature of our service (studio & on-location bookings), an answerphone facility is available.
Contacting us: Whilst we aim to respond within 7 working days, due to a change in our service hours & seasonal demand, longer response times are possible.
We kindly ask all visitors to adhere to the following:
- Please arrive no earlier than your appointment time ~ if early, wait in vehicle / outside until your scheduled appointment.
- Safe distancing of 2M whenever possible.
- Please adhere to all safety notices.
- Please use hand sanitiser provided, inside entrance door.
- Face masks are mandatory (removed for photos only); if exempt on medial grounds, please advise upon booking. For health & safety reasons, visitors without a suitable face mask / covering will be required to wait outside / in vehicle.
Appointments are held for 10 minutes only; if you anticipate late arrival, please contact us before visiting to check availability.
As bookings are limited, it's important to contact us to cancel / reschedule if you're unable to attend. Regrettably, we're unable to guarantee possibility of re-booking in event of missed appointments.
20 October 2021
We're pleased to advise that all services have now resumed with some limitations still in place & usual booking hours apply, see Contact link.
As usual, all visits by advance appointment, subject to availability. Please refer to Scheduled Visitors information, below.
Max. attendance: TEN people from same household / 'bubble' (studio services).
Facemasks are not a requirement but welcomed (removed for photos).
On-location bookings limited 30 miles radius SY8 1LR & studio previews will continue online via client account.