We recognise the importance of your privacy. This policy has been designed to clearly explain the information that we may collect & the way in which it may be used.
S&B Photography may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you may provide for the purpose of registering with the website
- Information regarding any orders placed via the website
- Any other information that you may send to S&B Photography (typical / electronically) e.g. Booking Forms etc.
We may use the information you provide for the following reasons:
- Personalise the website for you.
- Enable your access to any of the website services.
- Send you products that you may have purchased.
- Supply services you may have purchased.
- Contact you regarding any proposed work.
- Forward statements / invoices.
- Collect payment from you.
- Send you marketing communications.
- Notify you of any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes that may affect our service. There will always be an 'opt out' option.
S&B Photography will never disclose any information you provide to any third party unless instructed to do so by law. We may store your information typically or electronically, taking appropriate measures to ensure security by means of encrypting. We will take reasonable technical & organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure & therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically & transmission of such data is entirely at your own risk. We may provide you with passwords to access certain parts of our website. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Our website may contain links to other websites. S&B Photography is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
S&B Photography may update this privacy statement at any time so please check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Any request for access to this information will be subject to a £12.50 administration fee. Should you wish to receive this information, please contact us using contact details below.