'We' refers to S&B Photography. 'You', 'Your', 'Client' refers to all persons taking part.
Copyright: S&B Photography own Copyright © to all
photographs taken. All rights reserved.
Payments: Booking fees are non-refundable, min. charge. Studio booking fee is payable on or before arrival. On-Location booking fee: Full payment upon booking. Methods: Cash, credit/debit card. All orders, including items/downloads are subject to full terms set out in our Order Policy.
Bookings: All enquiries deemed provisional until booking booking fee is paid in full. Accepted by appointment; Monday-Saturday, 10am-5pm subject to availability. Bank Holiday, Sunday & evening bookings accepted, subject to additional charge. Due to booking allocation, we're unable to cater for early or late arrivals, automatic cancellation applies. If you anticipate late arrival, please contact us to discuss the possibility of re-scheduling your appointment. Same applies for studio visits.
Visits: All studio visits by advance appointment only.
Studio Preview: Free of charge by advance appointment, 2-14 working days post booking. If not arranged on the day, client is responsible for contacting us to arrange. Max. 1 hour, per visit.
Cancellation: We reserve the right to cancel bookings at any time, without notice. Should this be necessary, we will endeavour to inform you at the earliest opportunity. Client is to give notice of cancellation, 24 hours where possible.
Parental Consent: Required for persons under 16 years whereby parent/legal guardian is unable to attend. Parental Consent Form must be requested upon booking, completed by parent / legal guardian of all concerned & submitted on arrival. Under 16's must be accompanied by parent, legal guardian or nominated responsible adult for duration.
Identification: May be required - will be copied & kept on record. (UK Driving License or Passport only).
Vouchers: Gift vouchers, promotional vouchers / codes must be presented & surrendered on arrival to apply. Damaged/defaced vouchers cannot be accepted & lost or damaged vouchers cannot be replaced. No cash alternative. Gift vouchers may be exchanged for online account credit, by advance appointment.
Photographic Agreement: To be completed by persons over 18 years, parent / legal guardian.
Conduct: We reserve the right to terminate a booking at any time if any persons behaviour is deemed unacceptable. No refund will be given.
Health Disclosure: The client must disclose of any medical condition(s) likely to affect your ability to take part (below) & are advised not to take part in any suggestions that may aggravate an existing / cause further injury.
Advertisement Exemption: Selected images may be excluded from advertisement for a small admin fee of £1 per exempt image / £50 max. charge for all images, per booking. Applicable upon full payment. Selected services will be unavailable. This will not guarantee complete exclusion from public view.
Coverage: As the photographer determines; Special requests are not a binding instruction. Booking shall not exceed 1 hour. Client may end the photo shoot early but in doing so, will lessen the final number of photographs.
Liability: We will not be held liable for failure of services beyond our control or any circumstance likely to affect your booking. We will not be held responsible for any damage, loss or injury to you or any of your party, vehicles or possessions, unless proven to have been caused by a negligent act by ourselves, employees or agents acting in the course of employment in a court of Law. Free parking is offered subject to availability, at clients own risk.
Updates: We reserve the right to revise / update our Service Policy without notice. Please visit s-b-photography.co.uk regularly to familiarize yourself with any changes.
Wedding Booking Service Policy
- Definitions: ‘Client(s)’, ‘you’ and ‘your’ refers to the two people stated as the Bride & Groom on this contract. S&B Photography will only deal directly with the named clients, whether the bill payers or not. ‘We’, ‘us’, ‘our’ & ‘the Photographer’ refer to S&B Photography. ‘Both parties’ refer to the two people stated on this contract and S&B Photography.
- Agreement: The terms and details stated on this contract are deemed the total agreement and no variation or modification shall be effective unless agreed by both parties, in writing.
- Payment: Full payment of applicable Wedding Package as indicated on Wedding Contract is to be paid upon booking. Acceptable payment methods: Cash, credit or debit card via phone or online invoice (Paypal). Credit cards +2.5% transaction fee.
- Exclusivity: S&B Photography will be the sole official Professional Photographer on the day; no other paid photographer will be present. It is your responsibility to ensure that any guests taking photographs do not obstruct the Photographer from carrying out the contracted work.
- Travel: Venues exceeding 20 miles from Studio Lodge, SY8 1LR may be subject to travelling expenses. The applicable fee will be discussed & stated on this contract.
- Copyright: S&B Photography own copyright to all images taken under the United Kingdom Copyright Act 1988. All rights reserved.
- Advertisement Exemption: For clients who prefer images were not used for marketing purposes, advertisement exemption is available by request for an administration fee of £1 per image or £50.00 maximum charge for all images, per booking. Advertisement exemption does not guarantee complete exclusion from public view; our work may be displayed in our portfolio. Exemption will commence on receipt of applicable administration fee(s); regrettably it is not possible to withdraw any images that have already been used for marketing purposes if exemption is ordered post Wedding Date.
- Coverage & Artistic License: Photographic coverage will be as the photographer's professional expertise determines; no one photograph will be deemed more important than another. Special requests are not a binding instruction; however, every effort is made to comply with any written request(s) received in advance of Wedding Date – we will require a contact name of a guest who will be responsible for gathering groups for formal photographs with this list; often an Usher or family member. Please provide contact details of this person with your written request & kindly ask them to introduce themselves on Photographer’s arrival. We accept no liability for lack of coverage due to and not limited to anyone in attendance that may be late, interfere with or restrict the photographer’s duty, vagaries of the weather or willingness of subjects. On occasions, it may be necessary for the photographer originally specified to be substituted by another photographer e.g. ill health etc. We will not be held responsible for any restrictions imposed by venue(s) that prevent photographic coverage. The client is responsible for making their own enquiries as to whether any such restrictions apply and informing us in writing via tracking delivery to S&B Photography, Studio Lodge, Sheet Road, Ludlow, Shropshire, SY8 1LR, prior to Wedding date. We shall be granted artistic license in relation to the poses photographed and locations used; the photographer’s judgement regarding locations, poses and number of images taken shall be deemed correct.
- License: A Personal Use image license is assigned to the named clients and applies to high resolution, un-watermarked Wedding Day jpeg files. No other rights are granted. It is the clients’ responsibility to ensure that images are appropriately protected from unlicensed third parties e.g. If displaying publicly on social media, clearly display S&B Photography Copyright.
- Rest breaks: A statutory inclusive (paid) 20 minute break is required for contracts 6 hours and over; this will be taken at a suitable time at the photographer’s own discretion & may be split. In the unlikely event that it is necessary to go off-site for any reason relating to this contract or otherwise, the photographer will inform the clients & leave at an agreeable time, recorded on this contract. Any time taken will be monitored & applied as an extension to this contract, as necessary. Visits to a vehicle on-site or nearby may be required to undertake essential equipment maintenance as and when necessary, at the photographer’s discretion.
- Photo Editing: Image processing & standard photo editing / finishing will be undertaken to bring the photographs to a quality of which the photographer is satisfied; selection of colour and artistically edited photographs included, as standard. Further advanced re-touching & digital manipulation is available, subject to additional charge. Image sizes are nominal. The photographer will provide a pleasing colour balance but cannot guarantee exact colour matching owing to anomalous reflectance caused by the combination of certain dyes and materials; especially man-made fibres.
- Packages: Any item listed as part of this contract is not exchangeable for any other service or product; however, if a product is discontinued / unavailable from our suppliers, we reserve the right to substitute an equivalent item of the same or higher value.
- Title of goods: Negatives / digital files remain the property of S&B Photography. No license shall be granted and all goods remain the property of S&B Photography until full, cleared payment has been received.
- Refunds: Due to the personalised, bespoke nature of our service and products, returns are not accepted and all sales are final. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- Policies: Items included within this contract and any subsequent orders are subject to the terms set out in our order policy, available to view online or in writing on request.
- Force Majeure: The due performance of this contract is subject to alteration or cancellation by either party owning to any cause beyond their control, subject to the cancellation fees detailed below;
- Cancellation: The clients may cancel this contract at any time by giving signed, formal written notice via tracked postal delivery to S&B Photography, Studio Lodge, Sheet Road, Ludlow, Shropshire, SY8 1LR. The applicable cancellation fee is determined solely from the date we receive the cancellation notice via tracked delivery.
- Up to 60 days prior to Wedding Date, a fee equal to 20% of contract value applies.
- 59 to 31 days prior to Wedding Date, a fee equal to 50% of contract value applies.
- Less or equal to 30 days prior to Wedding Date, a fee equal to 100% of contract value applies.
- Limitation of Liability: In the unlikely event of total photographic failure or cancellation of this contract by either party under any circumstance, the liability of one party to the other shall be limited to the total value of this contract. Neither party shall be liable for indirect or consequential loss in any event.
- Complaint Procedure: Any complaint must be raised by the client to S&B Photography in writing via tracked delivery service within 28 days from Wedding Date and in any event, within 7 days of receipt of goods.
- Reserved Rights: We reserve the right to update this Service Policy without notice. Whilst we endeavour to inform you of any changes directly, it is not always possible; therefore, we recommend that you visit our website regularly to familiarise yourself with any changes.
This sum shall be retained as compensation as an estimate of the loss S&B Photography would suffer and would not extend further than contract value. Cancellation of this contract by S&B Photography in the unlikely event of a total photographic failure or in any other circumstance; liability shall be limited to a part or total refund of any monies paid. Neither party shall be liable for any indirect or consequential loss. If you are in any way concerned about the possibility of cancellation due to circumstances beyond your control, we recommend that you source appropriate independent cancellation insurance.
By placing an order, you are subject to the terms set out in our Order Policy:
Full payment upon order via cash, cheque payable to ‘S&B Photography’, credit / debit card. Credit cards +3.1%.
Once confirmed, amendments cannot be accepted & full amount is payable. Any photo editing requests must be noted at check-out, prior to completing your order.
Due to the personal & bespoke nature of each item, no refunds, exchanges or returns are accepted. Booking & License fee(s) are non-refundable in any event.
You may cancel your order at any time but in doing so, you shall forfeit any monies paid. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
Advertised subject to availability.
2-28 working days. Any advised completion date is approximate & not guaranteed. Client is responsible for contacting S&B Photography in advance, to check progress / arrange collection. Named client (above) must collect completed order & complete a product release. Suspected error(s) must be reported prior to signing product release. Reports made after this time cannot be accepted.
By advance appointment, Mon-Sat between 10am & 6pm, subject to availability. Local delivery may be possible subject to additional charge by prior arrangement – please enquire. CD & print orders up to 10x12” are available for delivery, P&P charge to be paid by the client in full, on arrangement.
No liability is accepted for delayed completion. In the unlikely event of failure to complete order within 28 working days, liability shall be limited to a full or partial refund of any monies paid for outstanding items only. S&B Photography will not be held liable for any damage to any part to the order once product release has been signed, no exceptions. We are happy to assist with repair, subject to additional charge.
All items remain the property of S&B Photography until full payment has cleared. No items will be released until full payment has cleared & the product release has been signed or online order has been processed.
S&B Photography reserves the right to update these Terms & Conditions without notice.